GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
1. 9HOTEL COLLECTION operates the reservation sites of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels, namely :
These GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE apply without distinction to the 9HOTEL COLLECTION group site, as well as to all the sites listed above.
Generally speaking, each of the sites, or all the sites are referred to in these general terms of sale under the generic term "the website".
The website presents the 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotels operated by subsidiaries of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group or companies affiliated with the 9HOTEL COLLECTION brand.
Each of the Internet sites listed above allows for the reservation of rooms in each of the Hotels of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group, corresponding to it.
2. The Customer acknowledges having all the information necessary to make his choice and to continue his reservation, on this website.
It is agreed that :
-- THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE APPLY TO ALL RESERVATIONS MADE IN THE HOTELS OF THE 9HOTEL COLLECTION GROUP, BY AN INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMER ON THE WEBSITE.
-- THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ARE NOT INTENDED TO APPLY TO BUSINESS CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE RATIFIED A SPECIFIC CORPORATE CONTRACT.
3. Any reservation made through the www.le9hotel.com website or the website of the hotel concerned, implies the consultation and complete and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions as well as the conditions of sale of the reserved rate expressly mentioned in the description of the rate selected at the time of the reservation.
4. The acceptance by the Customer of these general terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of sale of the fare is definitive after ticking the box when making the reservation on the site; no reservation is possible without this agreement.
5. The Client acknowledges that he/she fully understands these general terms and conditions written in French/English and has full legal capacity to enter into a commitment under these general terms and conditions.
6. The following information is available on the website:
- A precise identification of Groupe 9HOTEL COLLECTION and, where appropriate, its subsidiaries;
- the essential characteristics of the accommodation offered by 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels,
- the supplementary and optional benefits offered,
- Photographs are offered for information purposes only,
- prices all taxes included, excluding tourist tax,
- the amount of the residence tax as applied by the administrative authorities and is subject to variations ;
- the conditions of sale of the reserved tariff,
- the terms of payment,
- the present general terms and conditions of sale,
- the period of validity of the offer and its price.
7. The Client, declares that this reservation is made for his strictly personal needs. In view of his status as a consumer, he has specific rights, which would be called into question in the event that the services reserved are not for personal use.
8. All the information accessible on the www.le9hotel.com website is presented in French as well as in other foreign languages, with the exception of the present general terms and conditions of sale which the Customer declares to have perfect understanding and which are translated into French and English.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
For the remainder of this document, the terms below shall have the following meanings:
"acknowledgement of receipt": electronic mail sent by firstname.lastname@example.org to the Customer to notify him/her of the booking and summarising the services of his/her booking;
"reservation confirmation": dematerialised document summarising the characteristics of the services reserved by the Customer on the www.le9hotel.com website.
"the hotel" or "the hotelier" refers to any hotel in the 9HOTEL COLLECTION GROUP with which the Customer has contracted
Entering the bank details indicates the Customer's acceptance of the booking confirmation and has the effect of committing him/her contractually to the Hotel booked.
"Customer": a natural person and having the legal capacity to enter into a commitment hereunder and acting exclusively for his or her personal needs.
"Reserved rate sales condition": Price applied on the date selected by the Customer for a category of room with or without options, associated with its payment conditions and cancellation conditions.
"Reservation request (or Reservation voucher)": request for a room reservation in a 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotel, made by the Customer on the website www.le9hotel.com.
"website": electronic service operated by the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group on the Internet and accessible at the addresses indicated in the preamble hereto.
1. The present general terms and conditions of sale define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the reservation made on the website(s) of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels.
2. They shall govern all the stages necessary for the reservation and its follow-up between the Contracting Parties.
3. The Client acknowledges having read the present general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved tariff which are accessible and available at any time on the website. He accepts them without reservation.
1. The present general terms and conditions of sale apply throughout the entire period that the services of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels are put online on the website(s).
2. 9HOTEL COLLECTION reserves the right, without notice or compensation, to make changes to these general terms and conditions of sale, to temporarily or permanently close the website or the online reservation space. To this end, we invite you to consult them regularly.
3. 9HOTEL COLLECTION shall not be liable for damages of any kind that may result from these modifications and/or temporary unavailability or permanent closure of all or part of the website or the services associated therewith, such as the online booking space.
1. The Customer chooses, according to his needs, services among those offered by the Hotels of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION group and presented on the website.
2. The Customer acknowledges having made his reservation with full knowledge of the facts and having obtained all the information necessary for this purpose.
3. The Client may reserve, on the website, on a personal basis only, a maximum number of five (5) rooms per reservation, for the same date.
Any reservation of a greater number of rooms (more than 5 rooms for the same date), will be subject to the conditions applicable by 9HOTEL COLLECTION to Group reservations, thus excluding the application of these Terms and Conditions. Where appropriate, the Customer undertakes to contact by email (email@example.com) or by telephone (+ 33(0)1 58 36 41 94) the sales department of 9HOTEL COLLECTION to learn about the special conditions for group bookings and to complete such a booking.
4. The Customer is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability to his needs, so that the responsibility of Groupe 9HOTEL COLLECTION or its selected Hotels cannot be sought in this respect.
5. The reservation is deemed accepted by the Client at the end of the reservation process.
VI. Booking process
1. 1. The reservation made by the Customer is made by means of the electronic reservation form accessible online on the website.
2. The reservation is deemed to have been made as soon as the Hotel has sent the Customer an e-mail containing an acknowledgement of receipt to the e-mail address he or she has provided in advance.
3. The Customer undertakes, prior to any reservation, to complete the mandatory information requested on the voucher or reservation request.
4. The Client certifies the truthfulness and accuracy of the information transmitted.
5. The Client follows the reservation procedure on the website.
VII. Cancellation or modification by the Client
1. The Customer is reminded, in accordance with Article L. 121-60 of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 121-20-12 of the Consumer Code.
2. The Customer is also reminded that the terms and conditions of sale of the tariff reserved and accepted by the Customer specify the terms and conditions for cancelling and/or modifying the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment may not be subject to any modification and/or cancellation by the Customer. The sums paid in advance, which are the deposits, will not be reimbursed. In this case, it is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the reserved tariff.
4. The modification of the reservation can be made directly with the hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION, whose telephone numbers are specified on the website.
5. In case of interruption of the stay, the totality of the agreed price will be collected. In the case of prepayment reservations, no refund will be granted.
6. In the event of no-show by the Customer, i.e. in the event of a reservation that is not cancelled but for which the Customer did not show up at the Hotel on the reserved day and insofar as the reservation has been guaranteed by credit card, the Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION booked will debit the sum of one night booked as compensation for the loss suffered as a result. If several successive nights were booked, the cancellation terms and conditions attached to the booked rate will apply if the Customer proceeds with the reservation. It should be noted here that in such an event, each no-show by the Customer, per night reserved for the entire stay, may give rise to the payment of compensation to the Hotel, under the conditions set out above, if the Customer so wishes.
7. Cancellation due to the Hotel: In the event of an exceptional event or the impossibility of making the reserved room available to the Customer, in the event of force majeure, the Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION reserved may offer the Customer an accommodation solution in a hotel of at least equivalent category or, if it is of a lower category, a room of a higher level than that originally reserved, for services of the same nature. Any additional costs associated with this relocation, for services of the same nature, shall be borne by the Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION originally reserved, without it being possible to claim any additional compensation.
8. All bookings are made in the name of the person making the reservation and may not be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or in return for payment. Any reservation made for a third party must be made in the name of the third party holder of the stay.
VIII. Staying at the Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION
1. In application of the regulations in force in certain countries, the Client will be asked, on arrival at the 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotel, to fill in a policy form. In order to do so, the Customer is required to present valid identification in order to check whether or not the hotel should complete the policy form.
Important clarification : In the event of failure to present a valid identity document upon the Customer's arrival, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation purely and simply, without compensation at its expense.
2. Hotels in the 9HOTEL COLLECTION group welcome pets weighing no more than 7 kilograms. However, some 9HOTEL COLLECTION hotels welcome certain pets as long as they are kept on a leash or in cages in all common areas of the establishment. For reasons of hygiene, pets are not allowed in the dining rooms, breakfast rooms, wellness areas (spa, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, etc.), without this list being exhaustive.
The reception of animals will generate a cost that will be charged to the customer in the tariff conditions specified on the hotel's sites.
The Customer is fully informed that the Hotel does not provide any equipment (such as feeding bowls, drinking troughs, sleeping mats, transport cages, accessories, etc.) intended to accommodate animals during their stay. The Customer shall be personally responsible for this situation and shall ensure that the presence of his/her pet both in the room and in the rooms is not a problem.
Hotels are required to guarantee the conformity of the services, under the conditions set out in Articles L. 212-1 et seq. of the French Consumer Code.
1. The photographs presented on the website are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the hotels presented give as accurate an overview as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furniture or possible renovations. The Client may not claim any claim as a result.
2. In accordance with the laws and regulations governing intellectual property rights, the use and/or reproduction of all or part of the elements making up the 9HOTEL COLLECTION offers present on the Website are strictly prohibited.
3. The 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group shall not be liable for any indirect damages as a result of these terms and conditions, in particular due to a third party, the Customer or partners of 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels.
4. Hypertext links may refer to sites other than the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group's site, which disclaims any responsibility for the content of these sites and the services offered. The 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group on the one hand, and the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels on the other hand, have put in place measures to protect and secure their information systems against malicious acts. However, connecting to the website and making a reservation implies, for the Customer, knowledge and acceptance of the characteristics and limitations of the Internet. The absence of protection of certain data against possible hacking or hacking or risks of contamination by possible viruses circulating on the network. The 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group on the one hand, the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotels on the other hand decline all responsibility in the event of misuse or incident related to the use of the computer or any medium allowing access to the Internet, the maintenance or malfunctioning of the website or any other technical connection and the sending of information to an erroneous address.
5. Any reservation or payment that would be irregular, inoperative, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the Customer's expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the latter.
6. 6. The Customer undertakes to behave reasonably and not to harm in any way whatsoever the members of the Hotel's staff or third parties (or even their pets) present in the Hotel in connection with his reservation and stay. Such behaviour may lead the Hotel to expel the Customer from the Hotel without the Customer being able to claim any right to compensation.
1. The prices relating to the reservation of the services are indicated before and at the time of the reservation.
2. The prices indicated are per room for the number of person(s) and date(s) at the time they are selected.
3. The prices are confirmed to the Customer all taxes included (including VAT) and excluding tourist tax, in the commercial currency of the hotel, and are valid only for the period indicated on the website.
4. If the 9HOTEL COLLECTION is debited in a currency other than the currency confirmed on the reservation, the exchange charges shall be borne by the Customer.
5. All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the local currency of the hotel, unless special arrangements are made on site.
6. Conversion into foreign currency is given for information purposes only and is not contractual. Only the currency confirmed at the time of the reservation is guaranteed (if this currency is different from the one used at the hotel, any exchange costs will be charged to the Customer).
7. If a rate implies that payment is made at the Hotel at the time of the Customer's arrival or departure and the Customer's currency is not the same as that of the Hotel, the rate charged by the Hotel may be different from the rate communicated at the time of booking, taking into account the possible change in exchange rates between the date of booking and the dates of stay at the Hotel.
8. Unless otherwise stated, additional services or options (breakfast, half board, full board...) are not included in the price.
9. The visitor's tax, indicated for each rate, is to be paid directly on the spot at the hotel. It is subject to change.
10. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the rate applicable to VAT will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of the invoice.
11. Any change or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of the invoice.
12. When confirming the Client's reservation, the total amount of the order will be indicated.
13. Prices may be increased by different taxes depending on the city/country. These taxes will be communicated to the Customer at the time of booking, if they are known to the Hotel at that time. Otherwise, they will be available on request at the reception desk of the reserved 9HOTEL COLLECTION Hotel. The Customer undertakes to pay the various taxes, without any dispute whatsoever to the reserved Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION.
14. If the price indicated at the time of the reservation is manifestly derisory, or if, by mistake, the price indicated was lower than the prices usually charged by the profession for an equivalent service, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation purely and simply, without any additional costs being charged to it for this purpose.
1. Except in the case of selected conditions or special rates, the Client communicates his bank details as a guarantee of the reservation, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) by indicating directly, in the area provided for this purpose, the card number, as well as its date of validity (it is reminded that the bank card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram. On the day of arrival at the Hotel, the Customer must present the credit card used to guarantee the reservation or to make the prepayment.
The Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION may also ask the Customer to present valid identification in order to prevent credit card fraud.
Important note : In the event of failure to present a valid identity document upon the Customer's arrival, the hotel reserves the right to simply cancel the reservation, without compensation at its expense.
2. 2. Payment is debited from the Hotel during the stay, except in the case of special conditions or rates, or payment is debited at the time of booking (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment is referred to as a deposit.
In the case of a rate not prepaid online, the Hotel 9HOTEL COLLECTION may ask the Customer, upon arrival, for a deposit only by authorising the debit of the credit card in order to guarantee the payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed on site. The Hotel reserves the right to accept only this method of payment to the exclusion of any other means of payment, with the exception of cash payments, but only to the extent permitted by the Law or by the national regulations on which the Hotel depends.
3. At the time of prepayment, the amount that is debited at the time of reservation includes: the price of accommodation, taxes related to the accommodation, the price of food if breakfast is chosen, taxes related to food and any other additional services selected by the Customer, excluding tourist tax and/or any other tax that may be due as a result of the Customer's stay in the Hotel.
XIII. Accessibility for Disabled Persons
Hotels of the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group comply with the regulations relating to the reception of handicapped persons.
However, despite all our best efforts, but due to certain technical constraints of some of our Hotels, exemptions to the said regulations have been issued by the competent local authority.
We recommend that, prior to your reservation, you contact the hotel in which you plan to stay to find out about the best conditions of access and circulation that we can offer you within our Establishment.
We can provide you with the regulatory certificate of accessibility for each of our accessible hotels upon request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIV. Convention on Evidence
1. The entry of the required bank details, as well as the acceptance of these general terms and conditions and the voucher or reservation request, constitutes acceptance of the hotel contract, between the parties, having the same value as a handwritten signature.
2. The computerized registers kept in the computer systems of the Group 9HOTEL COLLECTION will be kept in reasonable conditions of security and considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties.
XV. Force majeure
The Group 9HOTEL COLLECTION, can not be held liable to the Customer in case of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure.
Similarly, the Customer shall not be held liable to the Group 9HOTEL COLLECTION, the Hotels 9HOTEL COLLECTION, in case of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure.
Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous events those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals, and French positive law, and as an example, not excluding any other: strikes, war, attacks, epidemics, hacking, bugs, unavailability of computer systems .... This list is not exhaustive.
XVI. Applicable law
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by French law.
2. The same is true for the rules of substance as for the rules of form.
1. The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms and conditions of sale of the fare reserved by the Customer, and the acceptance of the confirmation of the voucher or the reservation request express the entirety of the obligations of the parties.
2. No general or specific condition communicated by the Customer may be incorporated into these general conditions.
3. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in descending order of priority, the voucher or reservation request (including the special conditions of the reserved tariff) that have been validated by the Customer and these general conditions.
XVIII. Evolution/modification of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale by Internet
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be modified and/or supplemented at any time by Groupe 9HOTEL COLLECTION. In this case, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale by Internet will be put online by Groupe 9HOTEL COLLECTION. As soon as it is put online on the internet, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale by Internet will apply automatically for all Customers.
After having contacted the 9HOTEL COLLECTION Group by email addressed to the sales department at email@example.com and in the absence of a satisfactory response within 60 days, the Customer may refer the matter to the Tourism and Travel mediator, whose contact details are as follows:
Tourism and Travel Mediation
- Postal address for referral: MTV Médiation Tourisme et Voyage BP 80303 - 75823 PARIS CEDEX 17
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information: http://www.mtv.travel
CGV mises à jour au 04.02.2020